PARENT – TEACHER CONFERENCES
Thursday, March 29, 2012 from 5:30-8:00pm
Friday, Friday, March 30, 2012 from 1:00pm-3:30pm
Here are just a few reasons WHY COMING TO PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES IS GREAT FOR YOUR STUDENT:
• You will learn about your students’ current academic standing.
• Learn about what happens when students fail classes for the semester, have incomplete milestones or need to be enrolled in Summer School.
• HELP YOUR STUDENT PREPARE TO PASS THEIR JUNE REGENTS!
• Parents and guardians that are in the “KNOW” about upcoming projects, grading systems and final exams can help their students PASS!
• Come to PARENT TEACHER and help your student stay on grade level!
• Attending Parent Teacher conferences will help your student SUCCEED!
• Complete the NDHS School Survey – meet with Dr. Scott Conti and all NDHS staff!
• Help support New Design High and your child’s success.
• BECAUSE WE NEED YOU TO HELP US HELP YOUR CHILD MAKE THE BEST ACADEMIC CHOICES POSSIBLE!